- a Christian learning community where the classroom is not a one-way street, but a vibrant thoroughfare
- an independent yet affordable 440+ student community where parent involvement is valued
- a place of exceptional learning where teachers guide and encourage students in the discovery of meaning through dynamic experiences
- a high school where students are deeply involved and engaged on all levels
- a safe and welcoming environment where character is cultivated through learning for lives of service to God
Hamilton District Christian High is registered as a private school with the Ontario Ministry of Education. HDCH uses the credit system outlined in the Ontario Secondary School Document (1999). Graduating students will have completed the credits required for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.