Eat, Give & Be Merry
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Student Project Fundraising Dinner
Support exceptional Christian education through the Student Project Fund. Your support through this fund will create dynamic learning experiences that take learning beyond the classroom. It will ensure strong growth and skill mastery, and potential for beautiful products that bless a community beyond HDCH.
- Tickets – $80 each
- Table – $1000 ~ These are tables of 10 which include 8 guests of the hosts choice and 2 guests representing HDCH (students/teachers/presenters)
Reception starts at 6:00
Enjoy a signature drink & mild curried onion fritters with wasabi aioli
Dinner starts at 6:45
Dinner will feature the culinary delights of local Chef Ken LeFebour from Nellie James
- Asian Green Salad, Rolls and Artisan Bread
- Choice of:
- Beef Short Ribs with Cabernet, Candied Garlic and Thyme Jus OR
- Chicken with Porcini Mushroom Cream OR
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom, massaged black kale and double smoked cheddar (vegetarian option)
- Herbed Vegetable Medley
- Garlic Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Fruit Skewers
Golden Coin Cupcake
For another dessert option, you may choose to purchase a cupcake for $10.One cupcake sold will have a hidden coin representing a mystery grand prize
- Interactive Events
- Silent Auction and Raffle Prizes
- Coat Check provided – all donations will help to fund student mission trips.
You will be directed to our secure registration site.
To learn more please contact Tina VanDyk, Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 905-648-6655, ext.110.