Eat, Give & Be Merry
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Student Project Fundraising Dinner
Support exceptional Christian education through the Student Project Fund. Your support through this fund will create dynamic learning experiences that take learning beyond the classroom. It will ensure strong growth and skill mastery, and potential for beautiful products that bless a community beyond HDCH.
- Tickets – $80 each
- Corporate Table – $1000 ~ These are tables of 8 guests and includes a table sign, recognition in the dinner program and on-screen throughout the evening, and recognition as a sponsor in the Fall issue of Connections magazine.
Reception starts at 6:00
Enjoy a signature drink & mild curried onion fritters with wasabi aioli
Dinner starts at 6:45
Dinner will feature the culinary delights of local Chef Ken LeFebour from Nellie James
- Asian Green Salad, Rolls and Artisan Bread
- Choice of:
- Beef Short Ribs with Cabernet, Candied Garlic and Thyme Jus OR
- Chicken with Porcini Mushroom Cream OR
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom, massaged black kale and double smoked cheddar (vegetarian option)
- Herbed Vegetable Medley
- Garlic Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Fruit Skewers
Golden Coin Cupcake
For another dessert option, purchase a Golden Coin Cupcake for $10, for the opportunity to win a two-night stay at Beach Tree Retreat. The cupcakes will be prepared by the Foods Class, and funds raised will go directly to the new freezer.
- Interactive Events
- Silent Auction and Raffle Prizes
- Coat Check provided – all donations will help to fund student mission trips.
You will be directed to our secure registration site.
Student Project Fund
Donations are integral to sustain exceptional learning at HDCH. Money raised at this event will be used to support our Student Project Fund. This resource for students and teachers, enhances learning by providing the funds for initiatives that push the boundaries of learning beyond pen, paper, and computer.
The Student Project Fund allows for opportunities for students to connect their learning with the world around them in a meaningful way.
2019 Project Fund Initiatives
Yorkville PM2012 portable Sound Board.
The sound board is constantly in use by the Praise Team, Assembly Team, Music Classes, Drama and by various groups for events throughout the school building. Our existing equipment is very tired; this board will allow our students’ beautiful sounds to come through loud and clear.
The Collective Community Care initiative is to provide students the opportunity to help others. Students will focus on making healthy, locally grown, unprocessed meals that will be stored in an upright freezer for our community to access. The project is designed to enable students to develop empathy and show care while learning how to plan, organize and run an outreach-based collective kitchen.
To learn more please contact Tina VanDyk, Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 905-648-6655, ext.110.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Tina VanDyk 905-648-6655 x 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org