Our Admission Process is a simple, 4-step process
Step 1: Visit
Plan to visit the school by
- booking a tour
- attending our Celebration of Learning (offered in January and June)
- experience Exceler8 (Grade 8 Day) proceeded by Grade 7 & 8 Parent Evening
These are wonderful ways to see the school in action.
Step 2: Apply
The application process begins when you submit a completed application form. An application is available online (below) or a paper copy can be requested by calling Kris Slootweg, Director of First Impressions, at HDCH at 905-648-6655 or email@example.com. In order for an application to be processed we ask for the following documentation:
- completed Application form
- supporting documents as required
- $500 deposit (post dated for on or after January 1, 2018)
- Membership application (if desired)
- Course selection sheet if applicable
- Consent for Transfer if applicable
Step 3: New Family Meeting
Families who are new to Hamilton District Christian High may be contacted to arrange a meeting with a member of our Administration team. These meetings are generally held between February and April. New Family Meetings are a way for you to get to know HDCH better, receive answers to questions you may have and for us to gain a better understanding of your child’s learning and interests.
Step 4: Communication & Resources
If you have questions about Hamilton District Christian High or would like to come for a tour our Director of Admissions and Advancement, Gillian Doucet Campbell, would be delighted to hear from you. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 905-648-6655, ext. 113.