HDCH CARE Campaign: For A Generation of Students
Your gift to the CARE Campaign will stabilize and upgrade our building– from roof replacement and equipment upgrades, through to improved accessibility, to environmental improvements.
Help the leaders of tomorrow thrive in a safe, efficient, innovative learning space.
Your contribution to this three year, $1.675 million campaign will:
- Replace leaking roofs
- Install efficient heating and cooling equipment
- Provide hand-operated front doors, for wheelchair access
- Renew the front walkway, for people with mobility devices
- Provide access, with a new elevator, to 50% of classrooms
- Produce our own power
- Improve waste management; saving costs by connecting to the civic system
You will be helping current and future students by:
- Ending frequent leaks over lockers, in hallways and in classrooms
- Providing infrastructure that improves air quality and building safety
- Giving all building users the dignity of barrier-free, independent access
- Directing more supporter dollars to education
- Reducing annual waste management costs, by connecting to the city sewer system
- Reducing electricity costs through self-generated power
You will be creating a revitalized HDCH, one that is ready for the next decade of learners and teachers, and prepared for innovation.
Your support is needed for this campaign. Please consider a one time gift, or pledge your gift over the next three years.
Because you CARE…
- Pray for the success and safety of the project
- Learn more about the proposed projects and campaign
- Donate to the CARE Campaign online, by mail or in person
- Share the CARE Campaign needs with your faith community
There is much good work to be done to CARE for this corner of the Kingdom. Thank you for your faithful care and support of HDCH!