Caring For A Generation of Students
As a faithful community, we must safeguard our school for the future. While still in good working order, major parts of the school building have met the end of their normal lifespan, and must be replaced. Are you called to CARE?
Your contribution to this multi year, $3 million campaign means we can:
- Install efficient heating and cooling equipment on three roof sections. Thanks to donors, one of three has been replaced.
- Welcome people of all abilities through accessible front entrance and elevator. Thanks to donors, this work will be completed by end of summer, 2021.
- Modernize waste management.
- Use solar energy to power learning.
You will be helping current and future students by:
- Ending frequent leaks over lockers, in hallways and in classrooms
- Providing infrastructure that improves air quality and building safety
- Directing more supporter dollars to education through savings in annual waste management
Your faithful support is needed to safeguard the school for current and future students and to create a state of readiness for future growth and innovation. Please consider a one-time gift, monthly gift or pledge your gift annually over the next three years.
To contribute to CARE, you can Donate to the CARE Campaign online, or mail your cheque to the school. If you would like to find out more about the need, please contact Sandra Baker, Director of Advancement, 905-466-0237, or Duncan Todd, Principal. We’d love to hear from you!