HDCH CARE Campaign: For A Generation of Students
Your gift to the CARE Campaign will stabilize and upgrade our building– from roof replacement and equipment upgrades, through to improved accessibility, to environmental improvements.
Help the leaders of tomorrow thrive in a safe, efficient, innovative learning space.
Your contribution to this multi year, $3 million campaign will:
- Install efficient heating and cooling equipment on new roofs
- Welcome people of all abilities through accessible doors and elevator
- Use green solar energy to run the school
- Improve waste management by connecting to the civic sewer system
You will be helping current and future students by:
- Ending frequent leaks over lockers, in hallways and in classrooms
- Providing infrastructure that improves air quality and building safety
- Giving all building users the dignity of barrier-free, independent access
- Directing more supporter dollars to education by annual waste management and electricity costs
You will be creating a revitalized HDCH, one that is ready for the next decade of learners and teachers, and prepared for innovation.
Your support is needed for your school building.
Because you CARE…
Please contact Sandra Baker, Director of Advancement, 905-466-0237, or Duncan Todd, Principal, to find out more about how you can CARE for our corner of God’s kingdom campaign. We’d love to hear from you!
Please consider a one time gift, monthly gift or pledge your gift over the next three years.
Let’s do this together!
- Pray for the success and safety of the project
- Volunteer for our CARE Campaign Cabinet
- Donate to the CARE Campaign online, or mail your cheque to the school
- Share the CARE Campaign needs with your faith community
There is much good work to be done to CARE for this corner of the Kingdom. Thank you for your faithful care and support of HDCH!