- This event has passed.
September 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sharing a great day of fun, laughter, and golf.
The 2020 HDCH Golf Tournament has SOLD OUT! Thank you for your support.
- Standard Rules of Golf apply.
- All four players hit their tee shot and then select the drive liked best and move the three other balls to this spot. Play is continued in this way until the green is reached.
- There is a one-stroke rule on the green, meaning that once your team has reached the green, all four players putt from the same spot.
- If no player holes the first putt, the team will pick up their balls, one extra stroke is counted for this hole and play is continued to the next hole. All shots must be played within one club length of the chosen ball, moving no closer to the hole and without changing the lie of the ball. (You cannot place the ball in the fairway if the chosen ball is in the rough)
- Lift, clean and drop an embedded ball, everywhere except in a hazard.
- Free lift and drop no closer to the hole from the cart paths, service road, flower beds and mulched trees.
- Lift and drop no closer to the hole for areas played as ground under repair.
- If a young tree interferes with a player’s stance or swing, the ball must be lifted without penalty and dropped within two club lengths.
- Each player may use one mulligan.
- Please email a photo of your golf card to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your last hole is completed.
RAFFLE TICKET PRICES: $10/raffle ticket or $25/3 raffle tickets
Flamborough Hills Golf Club is located at 71 Highway 52 North, Copetown, ON
Tournament Schedule: Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Tee off
Lunch to be enjoyed on the course.
- Silent Auction bidding using online platform (Raffle and auction close at 6pm)
- Raffle Draw (6pm)
- NOTE: Golfers will be designated a tee-off time which will determine when you start.
- 18 holes of golf with a powered cart
- On course lunch
- Awards & Prizes
What is the CARE Campaign?
Thank you to sponsors and golfers for supporting this $1,675,000, three-year campaign. The CARE Campaign will stabilize and upgrade our building– from roof replacement and equipment upgrades, through to improved accessibility and environmental improvements. Your investment in CARE is for students learning in the building today, and for those who will be attending in the future.
How has Covid-19 impacted the Tournament?
- A maximum of 116 golfers (reduced from a full tournament of 144)
- Instead of a shot-gun start, golf foursomes will receive a tee time
- Golfers are encouraged to social distance on the course
- Golf carts have Plexiglas shields between the passengers
- Our Silent Auction will be on a social platform, opening on Friday, September 11 at noon and closing Saturday, September 12 at 6pm. Prizes can be picked up from HDCH at your convenience
- Raffle tickets are available only online and the draw will take place at 6pm on Saturday September 12. Your prize of a $500 gift card of your choice can be picked up from HDCH at your convenience
- You will be encouraged to eat your lunch on the course, as we will not be able to gather socially prior to the game.
- While we are unable to have a closing dinner, HDCH staff members will be on the course to say hello, moving the pins for the contests, etc.
Become a Supporter today!
If you register online and are supporting the event at the Gold, Silver or Bronze level, please email email@example.com to discuss golfer availablity.
If you prefer not to pay online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and submit your team and mail your payment in the form of a cheque, payable to HDCH.
Contact email@example.com if you require an invoice or if you have any questions.
Payment must be received in advance of the tournament.
Opportunities to Support
For more information about supporting the event at the Gold, Silver, Bronze or Hole level or to make a donation to the Silent Auction, please see the attachment below or contact Sandra Baker (Director of Advancement) 905-466-0237 or Tina VanDyk (Engagement Coordinator). We are delighted to work with you on a support package that meets your company’s needs.