September 12 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Share a great day of fun, laughter, and golf.
We invite you to Flamborough Hills for our annual Hamilton District Christian High Golf Tournament!
All proceeds from the 2020 Tournament support our $1.675 million CARE Campaign.
- $10/raffle ticket or $25/3 raffle tickets
- Additional opportunities to support at Gold, Silver, Bronze or Hole levels or with your donation of an item for the on-line Silent Auction. (Details below in Golf Tournament attachment)
Flamborough Hills Golf Club is located at 71 Highway 52 North, Copetown, ON
Tournament Schedule: Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Tee off
- BBQ lunch to be enjoyed on the course
- Silent Auction bidding using online platform (Raffle closes at 6pm)
- Raffle Draw (6pm)
- NOTE: Golfers will be designated a tee-off time which will determine when you start.
- 18 holes of golf with a powered cart
- BBQ lunch
- Awards & Prizes
What is the CARE Campaign?
Thank you to sponsors and golfers for supporting this $1,675,000, three-year campaign. The CARE Campaign will stabilize and upgrade our building– from roof replacement and equipment upgrades, through to improved accessibility and environmental improvements. Your investment in CARE is for students learning in the building today, and for those who will be attending in the future.
How has Covid-19 impacted the Tournament?
- A maximum of 100 golfers (reduced from a full tournament of 144)
- Instead of a shot-gun start, golf foursomes will receive a tee time
- Golfers are encouraged to social distance on the course
- Golf carts have Plexiglas shields between the passengers
- Our Silent Auction will be on a social platform, opening on Friday, September 11 at noon and closing Saturday, September 12 at 6pm. Prizes can be picked up from HDCH at your convenience
- Raffle tickets are available only online and the draw will take place at 6pm on Saturday September 12. Your prize of a $500 gift card of your choice can be picked up from HDCH at your convenience
- You will be encouraged to eat your lunch on the course, as we will not be able to gather socially for the BBQ prior to the game.
- While we are unable to have a closing dinner, HDCH staff members will be on the course to say hello, moving the pins for the contests, etc.
Please complete your registration with payment. If you register online and are supporting the event at the Gold, Silver or Bronze level, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the first and last names of the golfers in your foursome(s).
If you prefer not to pay online, please email email@example.com to register and submit your team and mail your payment in the form of a cheque, payable to HDCH.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice or if you have any questions.
Payment must be received in advance of the tournament.
Opportunities to Support
For more information about supporting the event at the Gold, Silver, Bronze or Hole level or to make a donation to the Silent Auction, please see the attachment below or contact Sandra Baker (Director of Advancement) 905-466-0237 or Tina VanDyk (Engagement Coordinator). We are delighted to work with you on a support package that meets your company’s needs.