Learning Spaces & Tools
Hamilton District Christian High is situated on a beautiful twenty-acre property with exceptional learning facilities including:
- gymnasium features a newly re-finished wood playing surface and is the competitive venue for Knights high school sports.
- a wood shop
- small engines lab
- music studio with grand piano and full selection of instruments
- large art room with ample room for large, ambitious projects.
- gallery space, central to the school for exhibitions
- full kitchen
- weight room
- science labs
- computer labs
- an outdoor patio – discover how this was built!
- Knight’s Eatery full-service cafeteria
We continue to update and renew our learning tools including:
- 3D printer
- laser cutter
You’ll notice that something is different at Hamilton District Christian High from the moment you walk into the front doors and hear students playing the grand piano in the foyer. We’d love to take you on a tour. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.648.6655.